New Student Advising

If I am a NEW student, and want to register for courses what do I need to do?

  • Take the Accuplacer placement test or submit SAT scores or an official college transcript to determine course placement.
  • Meet with a Student Affairs advisor to review course selections. Call 856.351.2716 to schedule an appointment.
  • Complete your course registration for an upcoming semester using the Self Service Portal.
Thu, 05/11/2017 - 11:50pm