Job Title: Assistant Library Clerk SCC Bookmobile
Department: SCC NJ GEAR UP
Requirements: Must be currently enrolled at SCC and eligible for Federal Work Study.
The Assistant Library Clerk SCC Book Mobile work-study is responsible for assisting the SCC Book Mobile staff. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Check books in and out
- Shelve return books
- Alphabetize shelves
- Help choose books for deposit collections at senior citizens service sites and schools
- Help with library programs for children and adults
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor of SCC Bookmobile Library
- Able to alphabetize fiction books and organize non-fiction books by Dewey order
- Must be capable of lifting a minimum of 35lbs.
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have good skills when working with the public
Reports to: Director/Manager/Clerk of SCC Bookmobile Library
Work Schedule: Will be determined by the supervisor of SCC Bookmobile Library with consideration of availability and class schedules.