Job Title: FWS Glass Education Center Aide
Department: Glass Education Center (GEC)
Requirements: Must be currently enrolled at SCC and eligible for Federal Work Study.
The Glass Education Center work-study is responsible for assisting the staff and faculty at the Glass Education Center (GEC) in monitoring facility use. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring and assisting students during open lab hours
- Assisting students in obtaining proper supplies for projects
- Enforcing GEC rules
- Reporting to supervisor any issues,problems, supplies needed
- Assisting with small projects
- Must be currently enrolled and attending classes at the GEC
- Must have available hours to work other than your own open lab use
- Must have knowledge of the equipment in the GEC
- Must be willing to enforce GEC rules and policies
- Willingness to do some lifting and shop cleaning duties preferred
Reports to: Douglas Ohm, Glass Education Center Coordinator
Work Schedule: Will be determined by the Manager of Collegiate Support Services with consideration of availability and class schedules.