Job Title: FWS Restore Truck Assistant
Department: Habitat for Humanity of Salem County ReStore
Requirements: Must be currently enrolled at SCC and eligible for Federal Work Study.
The Truck Assistant is responsible for helping Habitat for Humanity of Salem County ReStore staff on the truck. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Helping on the ReStore truck picking up furniture
- Helping unload furniture at ReStore and placing on floor
- Must be a strong individual willing to help carry heavy sofas
- Ability to present self well to donators
- Must be available on Saturdays 8am - 1pm
Reports to: Delsea Schaffer
Habitat for Humanity ReStore
416 S. Pennsville-Auburn Road
Carneys Point, NJ 08069
Work Schedule: Will be determined by the Habitat for Humanity ReStore with consideration of availability and class schedules.