If you already have an SCC Alert account and would like to sign in, please use the "Login" link below. If you need assistance accessing your SCC Alert account, please call the Help Desk at (856)351.2671
READ BEFORE REGISTERING
Students: Have your 10 digit ID number available. This number is found on your Student ID card and on your schedule. This is your recommended username for SCC Alert.
Staff and Faculty: It is recommended that you use your SCC user ID and password.
- Know the name of your cell phone provider and have your cell phone with you and turned on when registering.
- Fill in the registration form. Include the area code when filling the phone number field.
- Click "create account".
- You will be sent to a web page where you must enter a validation code that you will receive via text message on the phone you registered.
- Enter this code, click "Validate" and your account will be activated. The registration process is not complete until you receive a validation code on the mobile phone via text message and type that code on the registration site.
- If you do not receive a validation code by text message during the registration process, check with your cell phone provider to ensure you have a phone with text messaging capability.
- You only have to register one time.
- Once your account is active, you can log in to your account using the login portal located to the right on this page.
- Once logged in, you can manage your account and:
- Change your status from active to inactive
- Change your cell phone number
- Change your cell phone provider
- Add an additional device number
- Add up to two email addresses
- SCC will send one test message per semester.
LOGIN TO SCC ALERT
use this if you already have an account