Make-up Testing Services assists students in meeting their academic requirements. Students with approval from their instructor to make up a missed exam or who have an approved accommodation plan allowing for a distraction-free testing environment, scribe or reader, may schedule a test.
Make-up Testing is offered in the Testing Center in Contini Hall, Room 202.
- All tests require an appointment.
- Students must contact their instructor before scheduling a session to ensure that the appropriate test is available by the scheduled test date.
- Students must show their SCC student ID to take the exam.
- All tests are administered and monitored by trained proctors.
- Cell phones and other personal communication devices are not permitted in the testing area.
To schedule an appointment please call 856-351-2716 or e-mail email@example.com