Job Title: FWS Library Aide
Requirements: Must be currently enrolled at SCC and eligible for Federal Work Study.
The Library Aide work-study is responsible for ensuring that the students using the laptops are SCC students and that they follow the computer rules and regulations. The work-study will also help ensure that the library is quiet and conducive for studying, researching and writing papers. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Library Staff as needed
- Ensuring the usage rules & regulations are being followed
- Providing assistance & information when needed
- Shelving Library Books
- Must have some computer experience
- Must be willing to enforce computer usage rules & policies
- Must e in good academic standing
Reports to: Director of Academic and Information Services / Coordinator of Library and Academic Services / Library Technician
Work Schedule: Will be determined by the Library Coordinator with consideration of availability and class schedules.