Job Title: FWS Store Associate
Department: Habitat for Humanity of Salem County ReStore
Requirements: Must be currently enrolled at SCC and eligible for Federal Work Study.
The store employee is responsible for helping Habitat for Humanity of Salem County ReStore staff at the Habitat for Humanity of Salem County store. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Helping customers
- Helping unload furniture at ReStore and placing on floor
- Cleaning the store and furniture
- Must be a strong individual willing to help carry heavy furniture
- Ability to present self well to donators
- Must be available on Saturdays 8am to 1pm
Reports to: Delsea Schaffer
Habitat for Humanity ReStore
416 S. Pennsville-Auburn Road
Carneys Point, NJ 08069
Work Schedule: Will be determined by the Habitat for Humanity ReStore with consideration of availability and class schedules.