fbpx Change in Status | Salem Community College

Change in Status

If you are using GI Bill benefits, it is essential that you contact the Office of Veterans Affairs each semester to report your registration, and to make sure that you have been certified for that semester. Veterans must also report any course changes during the semester, to keep their file updated, and to avoid any unnecessary conflict in pay status.