Salem Community College has developed a dual-enrollment agreement with Wilmington University. Through this agreement, SCC students who earn an associate degree and meet all terms of the agreement will continue in a corresponding bachelor’s degree program with junior status at Wilmington University.
To enroll in one of the following dual-admission programs, students must sign a letter of intent. The agreement covers the following programs of study:
Associate in Science (AS)
- AS in Business Administration to BS in Business Management
- AS in Business Administration to BS in Finance
- AS in Business Administration to BS in Sports Management
- AS in Game Design and Development to BS in Game Design and Development
Associate in Fine Arts (AFA)
- AFA in Computer Graphic Art to BS in Interactive Multimedia Design
Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- AAS in Nursing to Accelerated RN to BS in Nursing
- AAS in Nursing to BS in Nursing
Associate in Arts (AA)
- AA in Criminal Justice to BS in Criminal Justice
- AA in Education to BS in Elementary Education, Grades K-6, with minor in Special Education (Grades 1-8)
- AA in Liberal Arts to BS in General Studies
- AA in Social Science, Psychology Option, to BS in Behavioral Science
- AA in Social Science, Psychology Option, to BS in Psychology
- Any SCC degree to Accelerated BS in Organizational Dynamics
- Any SCC degree to Accelerated BS in Organizational Management
Students interested in a WU bachelor’s degree program in a different field of study from their conferred associate degree may be required to complete prerequisite courses. SCC students entering WU are encouraged to meet with a WU academic advisor to clarify the course requirements for their chosen major.
For more information about Wilmington University visit, www.wilmu.edu.