Salem Community College has partnered with local high schools to provide a Dual Credit program that allows students to earn credit for classes taken at their high school.
Each high school has their own unique process for awarding Dual Credit. Students at these schools can contact their high school guidance office for more information:
- Salem High School - (856) 935-3900
- Salem County Vo-Tech High School - (856) 769-0101
Salem Community College has collaborated with the following high school's to develop a Dual Credit program where students can elect to earn Dual Credit for selected approved courses. Dual Credit is only awarded for courses in the year in which the student takes the course and is non-refundable. Please reference your high school's Request for Dual Credit form for additional details. To view what courses are eligible for Dual Credit, please contact your high school guidance office.
- Penns Grove High School - (856) 299-6300
- Pennsville High School - (856) 540-6200
- Woodstown High School - (856) 769-0144
- Arthur P Schalick High School - (856) 769-0144
- Gateway Regional High School - (856) 848-8200
- Paulsboro High School - (856) 423-2222
- Salem County Christian Academy - (856) 678-9464
In order for students to earn Dual Credit at these high schools, they can complete the following steps and submit all materials to Salem Community College by February 25, 2022:
- Apply to SCC Online.
- Submit High School Transcript or Report Card.
- Submit Request for Dual Credit Form (Unique to each high school and available at the high school guidance office or at SCC)
- Submit full payment for courses
Dual Credit may be transferable to other institutions. Students can request their Salem Community College transcript be sent to another institution by visiting: www.getmytranscript.com