After your on-boarding is complete, SCC will generate an SCC email account for you. Typically, SCC email address starts with first name initial, followed by your last name. If you have a common last name, SCC will also use your middle name initial. Your SCC "username" is the your email address "without" the domain. See examples below. The domain is "@salemcc.edu".
Example of SCC email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Username example: jdoe
Domain example: @salemcc.edu
To access you SCC email, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the College website at www.salemcc.edu.
- Click on the "Faculty/Staff" link, located in the main menu at the top of the page.
- On the Faculty/Staff page, click on the "Webmail" link.
- Login with your "username" (without domain). Your should have received your default password from the Information Technology department.
- Once you are logged in to Webmail, SCC recommends you change your default password. Look for the settings icon/My Account icon to get to the change password settings.